Web contents challenger Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Okinawa crown mystery defies leads after nearly 70 years - News - Stripes 2013

Go down

Okinawa crown mystery defies leads after nearly 70 years - News - Stripes 2013 Empty Okinawa crown mystery defies leads after nearly 70 years - News - Stripes 2013

Post by Admin Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:07 am

2013 2013 2013 <iframe allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="460" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zBIahkWEaI4" width="600"></iframe><br /><div class="TX Body">Patty Sternfelt remembers her grandfather filling volumes of handwritten books with accounts and keepsakes from his time in the Navy reserve.</div><div class="TX Body"><br /></div><div class="TX Body">She spent her childhood south of Boston playing with kimonos and sashes that Cmdr. Carl Sternfelt brought home from his tours of Japan and the Pacific in the 1940s.</div><div class="TX Body"><br /></div><div class="TX Body">“I saw every artifact he brought back,” said Sternfelt, who was named trustee of her grandfather’s books after he died in 1976. “I admired him and looked up to him.”</div><div class="TX Body"><br /></div><div class="TX Body">Far away on Okinawa, her veteran grandfather is remembered differently. He has long been the main suspect in one of the island’s most enduring mysteries — the looting of the Ryukyu Kingdom’s royal crown during World War II.</div><br />(Click on the post title above for more)<br /><i><br /></i><i><b>Comment:</b> Mystery solved, it was that Ali Baba or was it Abu Hassan or Abra Kadabra or Abu whatever guy. We got the proof in the video above!! </i><br> 2013 2013 2013 <br><iframe allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="460" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zBIahkWEaI4" width="600"></iframe><br /><div class="TX Body">Patty Sternfelt remembers her grandfather filling volumes of handwritten books with accounts and keepsakes from his time in the Navy reserve.</div><div class="TX Body"><br /></div><div class="TX Body">She spent her childhood south of Boston playing with kimonos and sashes that Cmdr. Carl Sternfelt brought home from his tours of Japan and the Pacific in the 1940s.</div><div class="TX Body"><br /></div><div class="TX Body">“I saw every artifact he brought back,” said Sternfelt, who was named trustee of her grandfather’s books after he died in 1976. “I admired him and looked up to him.”</div><div class="TX Body"><br /></div><div class="TX Body">Far away on Okinawa, her veteran grandfather is remembered differently. He has long been the main suspect in one of the island’s most enduring mysteries — the looting of the Ryukyu Kingdom’s royal crown during World War II.</div><br />(Click on the post title above for more)<br /><i><br /></i><i><b>Comment:</b> Mystery solved, it was that Ali Baba or was it Abu Hassan or Abra Kadabra or Abu whatever guy. We got the proof in the video above!! </i><br>2013 2013 2013 <br> <a href="http://www.matrixar.com/" title="Matrix ">المصفوفة : أجمل الخلفيات والصور</a>

Admin
Admin

https://prowebsites1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum