Web contents challenger Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beginner Boot Camp and Birthdays... 2013

Go down

Beginner Boot Camp and Birthdays... 2013 Empty Beginner Boot Camp and Birthdays... 2013

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:03 pm

2013 2013 2013 So several months back, I read the original Boot Camp. But it just seemed too much for us, I knew DH would never go for it.<br /><br />A few days ago, I bought the Beginner version. MUCH more appropriate for our level.<br /><br />I skimmed it, and then decided, well, if he's really the HoH then I can't just <i>not</i>&nbsp;tell him about it. So I called him from work and told him where it was and asked him to flip through it.<br /><br />Last night he got home pretty late (oh, don't ASK about my mother's day). He said he'd only had time for a few pages, but then made a deal with me.<br /><br />If he read the whole thing today, let's just say he gets something I'm sure he'll enjoy.<br /><br />It motivates him to follow through on reading it, and it's an exercise for me to trust him to follow through.<br /><br />Just one, little, bitty problem.<br /><br />What if he actually read it???<br /><br />Here lies the issue:<br /><br />He thinks he has the whole weekend, work-free.<br /><br />He has an evening that he doesn't know has been planned but that neither he nor I am going to get out of. Well come on, it's his birthday, for Pete's sake. I can't <i>not </i>do anything. So we're having a little get together--I mean, really little, like two of his best friends, one's wife, and a few family members. Evidently Saturday is party day for the west coast.<br /><br />So if he read it, he's going to think this weekend is perfect.<br /><br />Only it's not, and I REALLY would prefer to not be standing in the corner or in the midst of something involving one of the chosen implements and then realize I need to get him out of the house so I can set up.<br /><br />Um, yay for last-minute parties and retail work schedules?<br /><br />By the way, if anyone has any party suggestions I'm all ears, this whole shenanigan has been thrown together in less than two weeks because it took so long to get him a scheduled day off without him knowing. I think simple green &amp; black decor, the cake flavor he picked out, pizza, hot wings, etc. Oh, and I just have to point out. I told him I'd make him any cake he wanted for his birthday (technically it's mine too, but it's more fun to spoil him on such ocassions). What did my big, strong HoH choose? Strawberry cake with lemon filling and chocolate frosting. I'm thinking that can be his personal cake, rather than the party cake LOL.<br /><br />He just texted me and told me I have to go to bed.<br /><br />Oh, bossy pants...good night, y'all....<br> 2013 2013 2013 <br>So several months back, I read the original Boot Camp. But it just seemed too much for us, I knew DH would never go for it.<br /><br />A few days ago, I bought the Beginner version. MUCH more appropriate for our level.<br /><br />I skimmed it, and then decided, well, if he's really the HoH then I can't just <i>not</i>&nbsp;tell him about it. So I called him from work and told him where it was and asked him to flip through it.<br /><br />Last night he got home pretty late (oh, don't ASK about my mother's day). He said he'd only had time for a few pages, but then made a deal with me.<br /><br />If he read the whole thing today, let's just say he gets something I'm sure he'll enjoy.<br /><br />It motivates him to follow through on reading it, and it's an exercise for me to trust him to follow through.<br /><br />Just one, little, bitty problem.<br /><br />What if he actually read it???<br /><br />Here lies the issue:<br /><br />He thinks he has the whole weekend, work-free.<br /><br />He has an evening that he doesn't know has been planned but that neither he nor I am going to get out of. Well come on, it's his birthday, for Pete's sake. I can't <i>not </i>do anything. So we're having a little get together--I mean, really little, like two of his best friends, one's wife, and a few family members. Evidently Saturday is party day for the west coast.<br /><br />So if he read it, he's going to think this weekend is perfect.<br /><br />Only it's not, and I REALLY would prefer to not be standing in the corner or in the midst of something involving one of the chosen implements and then realize I need to get him out of the house so I can set up.<br /><br />Um, yay for last-minute parties and retail work schedules?<br /><br />By the way, if anyone has any party suggestions I'm all ears, this whole shenanigan has been thrown together in less than two weeks because it took so long to get him a scheduled day off without him knowing. I think simple green &amp; black decor, the cake flavor he picked out, pizza, hot wings, etc. Oh, and I just have to point out. I told him I'd make him any cake he wanted for his birthday (technically it's mine too, but it's more fun to spoil him on such ocassions). What did my big, strong HoH choose? Strawberry cake with lemon filling and chocolate frosting. I'm thinking that can be his personal cake, rather than the party cake LOL.<br /><br />He just texted me and told me I have to go to bed.<br /><br />Oh, bossy pants...good night, y'all....<br>2013 2013 2013 <br> <a href="http://www.matrixar.com/" title="Matrix ">المصفوفة : أجمل الخلفيات والصور</a>

Back to top Go down