Web contents challenger Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free For All Friday No. 239 2013

Go down

Free For All Friday No. 239  2013 Empty Free For All Friday No. 239 2013

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:36 pm

2013 2013 2013 I love Filofaxes (as you might've guessed) and apart from a tiny bit of occasional planner envy, I'm pretty content with owning just the two. This was tested recently when I was offered the Ascot that I originally owned (and swapped for my crimson Malden).<br /><br />Other Philofaxers talk about having different binders to rotate, and I must admit I was briefly tempted by the idea of having both for when I fancy a change. After some consideration, I passed up on the kind offer as I can't see myself wanting to move out of my Malden any time soon. Have you recently resisted binder temptation, or did you just go for it? <br />And as it's Friday, please feel free to discuss anything Filofax related. &nbsp; &nbsp;<br> 2013 2013 2013 <br>I love Filofaxes (as you might've guessed) and apart from a tiny bit of occasional planner envy, I'm pretty content with owning just the two. This was tested recently when I was offered the Ascot that I originally owned (and swapped for my crimson Malden).<br /><br />Other Philofaxers talk about having different binders to rotate, and I must admit I was briefly tempted by the idea of having both for when I fancy a change. After some consideration, I passed up on the kind offer as I can't see myself wanting to move out of my Malden any time soon. Have you recently resisted binder temptation, or did you just go for it? <br />And as it's Friday, please feel free to discuss anything Filofax related. &nbsp; &nbsp;<br>2013 2013 2013 <br> <a href="http://www.matrixar.com/" title="Matrix ">المصفوفة : أجمل الخلفيات والصور</a>

Back to top Go down